Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hello to you,

I’m new on joomlart, I have make the purchase of Ja Rasite 2.5 and I will wish a lil help.
    I wish I remove the original menu and I’d like to integrate maximenu CK above the module Ja slide this on your demo.

Also impossible to find where to change the copyright!

Thank you to you,

cordially

Sherlock Friend

Hi achron83,

<blockquote> I wish I remove the original menu and I’d like to integrate maximenu CK above the module Ja slide this on your demo.</blockquote>
    Do you want to replace the original menu by another menu module ? Could you please explain more on what you are wanting ?
    <blockquote>Also impossible to find where to change the copyright!</blockquote>
    You can open the file of templatesja_rasitehtmlmod_footerdefault.php to modify the copyright as you wanted.

acheron83 Friend

Hello,
    I want to remove the original menu to set the module MAXImenuCK! Also I want to put the menu below the logo that I would like to focus and keep up to something else.

cordially

Sherlock Friend

Hi achron83,

if MAXImenuCK is a module you can create a module position and then assign the module to that position 🙂

<blockquote>Also I want to put the menu below the logo that I would like to focus and keep up to something else.</blockquote>
    Do you want to put the original menu or the MAXImenuCK ? what do you mean by “keep up to something else.” ?

acheron83 Friend

Hello,
    I want to integrate the maximenu_ck between the logo (centered) and the location top.topsl.

At the top I want to integrate a space to connect / login

cordially

acheron83 Friend

an example

1. test1
    Sherlock Friend

Hi acheron83,

As I mentioned before, You would need to create new module positions at the header area and then assign your modules to those news, to create new module positions at the header area you can open the file of templatesja_rasiteblocksheader.php to modify, for example if you want to add a new module position name maximenu you can add there this code
    <?php if($this->countModules(‘maximenu ‘)) : ?>
    <div id=”ja-maximenu”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”maximenu ” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Now you have a new position name maximenu to assign your maximenu _ck module, I hope you got it.

acheron83 Friend

Hello,
    I even copy and paste the code in header.php, added the template position in detail, but the modulus n not appear over top. Topsl, why?

Also how to remove the original menu and center the logo?

cordially

1. test2
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@acheron83 331693 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    I even copy and paste the code in header.php, added the template position in detail, but the modulus n not appear over top. Topsl, why?

Also how to remove the original menu and center the logo?

cordially

</blockquote>

Hi acheron83,

Could you provide me the url, admin account and the FTP info for a checking ?

acheron83 Friend

Hello,

I currently work with localhost WampServer

Sherlock Friend

<em>@acheron83 331850 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I currently work with localhost WampServer</blockquote>

If possible you can move your site to a live hosting, share with me the url, provide me the admin account and the FTP also via pm, will need a checking to detect what’s wrong.

acheron83 Friend

Hello,

Given the recent changes, I will put my menu at the top but just below the bar login / register which must be in place of the current menu.

I always try to center the logo and also to upload a version for you to get there!

cordially

Sherlock Friend

Okay acheron83, try it yourself and move the site to a live server so I shall help you better 🙂

acheron83 Friend

Hello,
    Here the picture
    Cordially

1. test-barre-top
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@acheron83 332619 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    Here the picture
    Cordially</blockquote>

hi You could try it and let me know if any problems you having.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum