Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I sent you a private message

Sherlock Friend

Hi acheron83,

I received the info, I was seeing the maximenu is there, Could you please explain more what you are wanting ?

acheron83 Friend

hello,

J have managed to remove the menu and integrate integrated maximenuck No but I can not use a position of the old menu to integrate my register and my login.

Also impossible to center the logo, and I would like to withdraw the articles of happy fingers and add to moin 6 positions. J have problems with display in IE

From my side I always try SOLUTIONS

cordially

Sherlock Friend

<em>@acheron83 333004 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

J have managed to remove the menu and integrate integrated maximenuck No but I can not use a position of the old menu to integrate my register and my login.

Also impossible to center the logo, and I would like to withdraw the articles of happy fingers and add to moin 6 positions. J have problems with display in IE

From my side I always try SOLUTIONS

cordially</blockquote>

Hi acheron83,

I try to access your back-end for a checking but that seem impossible, Let me know what’s the problem there.

acheron83 Friend

Hello,

Al administration to access the password and the user name I send you a private message

cdt

Sherlock Friend

Hi acheron83,

To center the logo you can try as following
    Open the file of templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css you look for this css
    #ja-header {

position: relative;
    z-index: 10;
    }
    Change it to
    #ja-header {
    height: 280px;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 10;
    }

Then you look for this

h1.logo {
    height: 230px;
    margin-left: 10px;
    margin-top: 20px;
    width: 230px;
    }

Change it to
    h1.logo {
    float: none;
    height: 230px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 230px;
    }

I hope this would help !

acheron83 Friend

Hello,

J would really like to move forward on the changes, you can help m?

_I Want to remove the hand-content and has put in place two positions for modules

_Rajouter At least 6 positions in the (white) already existing in the positions

_Centrer Logo

_Créer 2 positions in place of the old menu.

Is it possible to hear from you soon, if that does not interest you or that my demands are too complex, it is possible to be repaid!

Sincerely,

acheron83 Friend

Re hello,

I had not seen your message before writing mine!

Thank you for the logo is good!

J forgot to mention that I wanted to put a sharper image for the h3 but the writing is not centered!
    cordially

Sherlock Friend

<blockquote>J forgot to mention that I wanted to put a sharper image for the h3 but the writing is not centered!
    cordially </blockquote>

Can you explain more ? how did you write it ?

acheron83 Friend

Hello,
    The simplest is to go on the site you’ll have j bars with red writing underneath, because I’ve reduced the height of 20px h3 has

Sincerely;

Sherlock Friend

Hi acheron83,

I see that you are building/customizing the site by yourself and seems that you are not fully sure of what you are doing :). In such cases its best to take professional help and you should search a talented freelancer to get the work done. It would be faster and worth it.

acheron83 Friend

Hello,

Yes I make changes but I am a novice, for against the template code is a bit special to j have been working on another template before (the last in RocketTheme) without too much trouble here but the code is split in several directions the html code is more complex but unfortunately you are well placed to know ^ ^.

C is why I come to you for the items that I can not find! Or I do not understand!

Give me indcations files on a change of the elements mentioned above and the h3 that does not reduce it automatically according to the image.

please,

Even if you should take a few days before responding, but try to give me some answers in your next post.

cordially

Sherlock Friend

Hi acheron83,

For the h3 issue, you can open the file of templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css look for this css

div.ja-moduletable h3 span, div.moduletable h3 span {
    background: url(“../images/h3-bg.gif”) no-repeat scroll right top transparent;
    color: #FFFFFF
    display: block;
    height: 10px;
    padding: 10px 0;
    }

Change it to

div.ja-moduletable h3 span, div.moduletable h3 span {
    background: url(“../images/h3-bg.gif”) no-repeat scroll right top transparent;
    color: #FFFFFF
    display: block;
    height: 20px;

}

I hope this should help !

acheron83 Friend

Hello,

It also is v. good! Now the two most important points.

_How To create two positions to the very top (above the menu in the gray)

_How Remove the left slot (called content-main) to put four positions instead.

cordially

Sherlock Friend

Hi acheron83,

<blockquote> _How To create two positions to the very top (above the menu in the gray)</blockquote>
    You could go to the template back-end >> LAYOUT tab, going to edit the active layout (that might be the default layout) you would see this block
    <block name=”header” type=”header” main-inner=”1″></block>
    Just put right above it this tag
    <block name=”newpos” type=”spotlight” main-inner=”1″>pos1,pos2</block>
    Now you have two new position name pos1 and pos2 to assign your modules to.

<blockquote>_How Remove the left slot (called content-main) to put four positions instead.</blockquote>
    Also while editing the default you would see this tag
    <block name=”inset2″ width=”25″ >left</block>
    you can add right above that tag this new tag
    <block name=”content-top”>pos3,pos4,pos5,pos6</block>
    You now have 4 new module positions at the content area.

I hope these would help !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum