Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using jxenia_ii_shopping.
    How can I remove all the top header (blue) and show there an image and tat the end the shopping cart ?
    How can I lock that image from downloading ?
    I also need to move the search to the end of the main menu , if possible in the same place as the site tools.

Many Thanks,

roshanb29 Friend

I need to know how to change the top all blue header as well. I want to replace it with an image that has text on it.

Anybody know how?

ShannonN Friend

roshanb29;15584I need to know how to change the top all blue header as well. I want to replace it with an image that has text on it.

Anybody know how?

edit the source psd file with the image you want

jonasso Friend

I want to use the cart image in a different background!

How can I get the cart PSD file?

Best regards,

jonasso Friend

It would be nice if someone from JA sent me the file, or made available for download!

I need to have the PSD file with the cart image, which I couldn’t find in the club download area!

Best regards,

ShannonN Friend

jonasso;16373It would be nice if someone from JA sent me the file, or made available for download!

I need to have the PSD file with the cart image, which I couldn’t find in the club download area!

Best regards,

I think the cart file is part of Virtuemart not the JA template?

jonasso Friend

<em>@ShannonN 16426 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the cart file is part of Virtuemart not the JA template?</blockquote>

ShannonN,

I tried to find a psd source folder in the VirtueMart layout zip package. But I had no success! 🙁

It would be awesome if that psd file was available for download!

Best regards,

ShannonN Friend

jonasso;16589ShannonN,

I tried to find a psd source folder in the VirtueMart layout zip package. But I had no success! 🙁

It would be awesome if that psd file was available for download!

Best regards,

There is no psd apparently, just the jpg images that have been exported use those

look for vm-cart-bg.gif in the ja_xenia_ii_shoppingimages folder, the red one is in the main folder the blue and green in blue and green folder respectively

Cheers ShannonN

jonasso Friend

<em>@ShannonN 16599 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is no psd apparently, just the jpg images that have been exported use those

look for vm-cart-bg.gif in the ja_xenia_ii_shoppingimages folder, the red one is in the main folder the blue and green in blue and green folder respectively

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply ShannonN, however I do need the PSD file! I’m changing the layout colors a bit and I need very much that image! (PSD).

Regards,

TomC Moderator

<em>@antila 14025 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I also need to move the search to the end of the main menu , if possible in the same place as the site tools.
    </blockquote>

Did you ever get an answer to this question? – I’d like to know if this can be done as well.

😎

jonasso Friend

Could anyone please, make the psd file for the cart available for download?

instantinlaw Friend
    ErikThorsen Friend

If this is a Virtuemart file, then have you tried to contact the virtuemart people? I don’t know who is sitting on this image but it should be possible to change colours to it even without the PSD file.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum