Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, we are trying to adjust the remember checkbox just following the word “remember” or “memorizar” in portuguese. The position that we are using for this module is user4. Is there any way to resolve this?

Thanks.

1. login_checkbox_center
    ibertux Friend

Template is JA Zite

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ibertux,

Could you post url of page where problem can be seen here? and set Compress CSS in template manager to No so that I can check for you.

Regards

ibertux Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. The url is http://www.vipsupport.pro/pt/ . I disabled”compress css” ” as you requested.

Regards,

Alain

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alain,

I’m sorry for this late response, somehow I missed this thread. You can try with my suggestion:

– Go to backend setting of this Login module > Advanced options > add a module class suffix named: ‘logfix‘ – for example

– Open file: /template/ja_zite/css/template.css and add this css rule:

#ja-botsl1 .logfix #form-login-remember .inputbox {
    width: 20px;
    }

– Clean JAT3 cache in backend and refresh your site.

Hope this can help.

ibertux Friend

Hi Saguaros,

This doesn’t work but thanks this i found that in the template.css file appeared a line like this:

input#modlgn_remember { width: auto !important; vertical-align: middle; margin-top: 0px; }

where it has to be:

input#modlgnremember { width: auto !important; vertical-align: middle; margin-top: 0px; }

Can you check if this error is present in the original css from your side? In that case, you can correct the bug for future customers 🙂

Thanks!

Regards,

Alain

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks Alain. We will update it in the next version of this template.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum