Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using Orisite on Joomla 2.5.4 with Virtuemart 2.0.6.

For some reason, the checkout is showing errors related to prices (see attached screenshot). Now this was working a few days ago

The main errors are all variations of the following:
    “NOTICE: UNDEFINED PROPERTY: VIRTUEMARTCART::$PRICES IN C:WAMPWWWDEVON4X4TEMPLATESJA_ORISITEHTMLCOM_VIRTUEMARTCARTDEFAULT_PRICELIST.PHP ON LINE 185”

These also show errors on lines 186 + 322 / 323

I’ve checked these out and are all related to pricing. I have even tried turning prices off but it still shows the errors

The checkout works using other templates. It works with beez, JA_Ironis (but not ja_purity_ii or ja_tiris)

Any ideas?

I can’t give you access I’m afraid as it’s on a local wampserver.

Thanks

1. checkoutscreen
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi callumgilhooly,

This problem results from your undefined price value field. You have to go in virtuemart and define this value to get it work.

BR

callumgilhooly Friend

Hi BR,

Many thanks for your reply.

One question though. How do I define this value? I’ve looked all over config and shop and I can’t see anything. Is it a tickbox or a value?

Thanks

Callumgilhooly

callumgilhooly Friend

Hi BR,

Can you explain what you mean by “Price Value Field”?

Is this an individual product price or a global setting that’s causing the problem?

If it’s a setting that’s wrong, why doesn’t the error show on all templates?

Thanks

Callumgilhooly

chavan Friend

Hi Callumgilhooly

JA Orisite was designed with VM 2.0.3, so you should remove or rename override folder templates/ja_orisite/html/com_virtuemart/cart

I hope it help!
    Thanks,

callumgilhooly Friend

Brilliant. Thanks Do Ha.

Problem sorted
    🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  callumgilhooly 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum