Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys has anyone used any extensions to create a City Guide / Directory Function on their Teline V site? I have looked at lots of extensions but haven’t found anything that looks really slick.

My site is http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com still working on finishing a few things off but wanted to incorporate a directory/guide that could have hotels restaurants cafes and the like.

Would welcome anyone’s recommendations on either how they may have achieved something similar using a module/extension or employing a freelancer to build or by using maybe the blog section or something already incorporated in the template.

Cheers Jim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, we don’t provide such extension, you can seek for a suitable one and style for it so it can looks well with the template. If you’re interested, you can get a quote from our custom work services.

James Weston Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for the input. Maybe the easiest thing for me to do would be to install K2 and then buy teh K@ search module and use that as probably easier to manipulate and come up with an easy to use template for the display page in K2.

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

You can give it a try and let us know if you need further helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum