Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

Why aren’t this provided when a new template is out? I have been checking now and can’t find it anywhere. I’m looking for the class suffix so I will get rid of the frame…

cheers
    Simmo

Saguaros Moderator

Dear simmo!

The template supported the suffix class, pls try to check again :

1) You access a menu and put a class name into the Page Class Suffix parameter inside the “Paramter System” Group
    2) You click the menu which you have put the suffix class, you view source code of paage and try to find the class Name, i make sure that you ‘ll see it in there

simmo Friend

Hi

In the “content-mass” module I have tried to put in one Ad. But it don’t look good since it’s a frame around it. I have put in _text as the class suffix, but it’s still there…

cheers
    simmo

Saguaros Moderator

Dear simmo!

i think that the best way is here, pls give me the link to the site and the snapshort on the issue . i ‘ll resolve this issue for you

Thanks

simmo Friend

you can see it at http://www.supporterunionen.no

cheers
    simmo

Saguaros Moderator

Dear simmo!

i’m sorry, i could not find it, pls give me the link having the problem pls kindly re-send again

Thanks

simmo Friend

Well now the ad is gone, but is the same 1px “frame” that is on the frontpage on the left/right modules…

cheers
    simmo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simmo 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum