Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

how to make “user1, user2, user3, user4, user5” have class suffix like “left and right” module with color in the title of the module ? sory if my english is bad and thanks before

bikinprofil Friend

i mean like this screenshot, thanks fo help

1. rasite
    mfcphil Friend

I’ve not used this template but have you tried to name the suffix _hot or _top or something else that will match the image

If there are already some of these modules in your site that are already showing the required suffix go into the parameters of them and see what the suffix is called

bikinprofil Friend

i’ve tried to name Module Class Suffix TOP FEATURE with title-black (same like Module Class Suffix NULLA VOLUTPAT ) but still not change.
    how to change the title TOP FEATURE like NULLA VOLUTPAT module ? thanks for your attention..
    oh yes, i’m stll working on localhost thats why i cant give you link

mfcphil Friend

Ok try the following:

Go into your module and find MODULE SUFFIX BOX and paste one of the following into the text box

_badge badge-top
    _badge badge-new
    _badge badge-pick
    _badge badge-hot

bikinprofil Friend

sorry because my english is bad, you misunderstanding what i mean 😮
    I’m not talking about the badge, but the title of the module.
    you can see the line with blue color in my attachment. how can i do that on TOP FEATURES module?

1. module_title
    bikinprofil Friend

maybe picture can explain better than me :-[
    how can i do that??
    please help me…..:((

1. top-features
    2. full-black
    Css Magician Friend

Dear bikinprofil,

Go into your module and find MODULE SUFFIX BOX and paste one of the following into the text box :

title-black
    title-blue
    title-orange
    title-green

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum