Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, i new member here! 🙂

which one is the class sufix for the “body” position (homepage) in the demo web?

http://joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite
    (the “Featured Articles” class sufix)

I try ” title-brown” in first item on the mainmenu, but nothings happen, buh!

Thanks a lot!!

aman204 Friend

It is content area which uses styling hardcoded in template

If you wish to use similar styling for modules, You can enter in title-brown in module class suffix text area of specific module

Reference tutorial for entering suffix:
    http://docs.joomla.org/Tutorial:Using_Class_Suffixes_in_Joomla!_1.5#Module_Class_Suffix

Note:: Please dont give in space as given there

karbo Friend

Mmmm, maybe i dont explain very well, i need the page class sufix for the first item in mainmenu…not for modules and this isn’t in template style default.

I send you a pm with photos…

aman204 Friend

I assume that it isnt appearing from page class suffix as there is no external suffix being applied to specific menu item

Do you wish to have same title styling applied for title in category blog layout menu type ?

karbo Friend

Yes! 🙂

I had but i change the menu type for “Section blog layout” and i lose the stile 🙁

aman204 Friend

Go to templates/ja_rasite/html/com_content/category/blog.php file and

1) Change this::

// Add span to module title
    $title = $this->escape($this->params->get(‘page_title’));
    $pos = strpos($title, ‘ ‘);
    if ( $pos !== false ) { $title = “<span><span>” . substr($title, 0, $pos+1) . “</span></span>” . substr($title, $pos+1); }
    else { $title = “<span><span>” . $title . “</span></span>”; }
    ?>

to

// Add span to module title
    $title = $this->escape($this->params->get(‘page_title’));
    $pos = strpos($title, ‘ ‘);
    if ( $pos !== false ) { $title = “<strong class=”first-word”><strong>” . substr($title, 0, $pos+1) . “</strong></strong>” . substr($title, $pos+1); }
    else { $title = “<strong class=”first-word”><strong>” . $title . “</strong></strong>”; }
    ?>

2) Change this::

<h1 class=”componentheading<?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’)); ?>”>

to

<h1 class=”fp-componentheading<?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’)); ?>”>

This would get you desired title styling for category blog layout 🙂

Please ensure to take backup of file before making these changes

karbo Friend

Hi, works fine…thanks!! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  karbo 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum