Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have seen some Adsense ads justified to the right or left, like the example attachment in the image. I understand that is done with a class (div) but I do not know much about programming. Is that provided by Adsense with some special code or is it some kind of Joomla to get that effect? Could you help me with that? I need to justify adsense ads to the right of the text, as in the attached image

Thank

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  mardo2k2.

1. anuncios-adsense-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u share the attachment image again? and illustrate the issue in it.
    I have not found the image in your first post.

Regards

mardo2k2 Friend

Agree. I have attached the image again. I would like to show Google Adsense ads in that way they appear in the image, justified to the left or right of the content of the article, but I do not know if that is with some class (div) of joomla or if Google Adsense sends a special code To achieve that effect.

Regards

1. anuncios-adsense
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can apply custom style on the parent Div of you banner code.
    If you have any example page, kindly share the URL so i can check it on your site and suggest you.

Regards

mardo2k2 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its looks fine at my end http://prntscr.com/fqwejs
    Beside it you have to apply cusom style on the div where u added this code in article
    http://prntscr.com/fqweur

Regards

mardo2k2 Friend

Exactly that div is that I do not know how to do it, what is the code that I must place there to enclose the code that is already placed. Can you give me an example with that code that is already there on that page?. I do not know much about programming

I need a div with height:250px; width:300px

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  mardo2k2.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  mardo2k2.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to add a parent div where u added the ad banner code and then apply the width and height property on it. I am not sure how u added the ad banner inside the articles.
    The style that is inside the banner is not from the server directly and can not modify.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum