Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I really miss a plain and simple, but elegant, template in 3-column layout for business sites. Something like Corona, but 3-col. Some nice folding (accordion) Menus won’t harm either. For my taste there are too many “Web2.0” templates in Blog style with double column on the right side. Business site usually want to have it plain and simple, Header, Main Navi, Sub Navi left column, Content and right column for costumer information and quick news.

askieman Friend

great idea! I’m bored with many “2.0 called” templates here, JA needs to hire more creative designers

TomC Moderator

It’s interesting you mention this . . . . I was looking through the JA template library just last night and re-discovered a couple of templates that, when origianlly released, hadn’t really caught my eye. However, in looking for a specific look/feel (or, at least) starting point for what I want to accomplish), I found the following templates to actually be quite versitile along the lines of what you are talking about . . . . specifically – JA Iris.

Bottom line – it’s worthwhile to take a little bit of time to go through the library and, perhaps, re-discover a template you (like myself) may have overlooked previously. Even if the displayed demo version isn’t exactly what you have in mind – remember, you can always modify things to your heart’s content.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum