Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello, i’m using Joomlart Opal on my Joomla 1.5 website. I just added a login module in position “right” instead of Ja_login (not enough space on the top menu bar). This module somehow shows as incomplete: there’s no form! Clicking on one of the two links shows me a window with the missing login.
    I guess it has to do with the template! Is there any easy way to have a classic login form?

Here follows a screenshot:

Thank you for your help 🙂

jsliao Friend

do you have a link to the live site to have a look?

pforesti Friend

<em>@jsliao 129154 wrote:</em><blockquote>do you have a link to the live site to have a look?</blockquote>

Sure, here it is!
    http://www.castelgym.it/sitonew/

pforesti Friend

Solutions anyone? 🙁 I’m trying in all possible ways, but i can’t manage to have a simple login box 🙁

toddman Friend

I too would like this to work! Problem is if you move it, when you select “create an account” the pop up window goes behind the menu & you can’t see all the fields.

tysonst Friend

Has anyone found a solution for this? I am having the same issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ploresti!

Pls kindly let me know did you resolve this issue ?

Thanks

tysonst Friend

I used toddman’s solution from another thread and it worked great. His solution is below.

“I used the JA Beryl template default.php login to replace the current Opal login. I now have a traditional looking login & didn’t have to change any codes.”

Thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-move-the-login/#post-306146

toddman Friend

<em>@tysonst 183589 wrote:</em><blockquote>I used toddman’s solution from another thread and it worked great. His solution is below.

“I used the JA Beryl template default.php login to replace the current Opal login. I now have a traditional looking login & didn’t have to change any codes.”

Thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-move-the-login/#post-306146</blockquote>

With the current template update, this fix no longer works. How do we get the login module looking correctly on the side?

toddman Friend

Anybody having any luck with this since the template update?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear toddman I’m sorry, i have not clear look on your issue :(, so that i have not any solutions

toddman Friend

<em>@tienhc 185698 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear toddman I’m sorry, i have not clear look on your issue :(, so that i have not any solutions</blockquote>
    What do you need?

I want the login module to look like JA Beryl’s, but on the left hand side.

Saguaros Moderator

Pls download and extract and you ‘ll replace folder and images of the package for you some folders in the template.

after extracted, you ‘ll see the css/login_css.txt, you copy all codes and add them at end of the template.css file

Goodluck

toddman Friend

Thanks, it’s what I was looking for & it works!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  toddman 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum