Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to change the click to more awesomeness into link that will lead to another page on the site?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can change it from click to croll down to show on next page

Open templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js file

find this script

$(window).unbind('.infscr');

$('#item-more').click(function(){
    $('h3:first', this).hide();
    $container.infinitescroll('retrieve');
    });

change to

/*$(window).unbind('.infscr');

$('#item-more').click(function(){
    $('h3:first', this).hide();
    $container.infinitescroll('retrieve');
    });*/

Once done, clean all cache.

I hope this helps.

jay313 Friend

Greetings,

How do you change the pink color once you click on it. I went through all the template .css files but maybe I missed somehting.

Thanks!

gengeru Friend

<em>@jay313 363895 wrote:</em><blockquote>Greetings,

How do you change the pink color once you click on it. I went through all the template .css files but maybe I missed somehting.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Look at this class (about line 418) in template.css:

.masonry .item-more:hover {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #DE3068;
    }

And change the pink hover color as You prefer.

Hope this is what you want

jay313 Friend

Found it! Thanks!

I also found that once i click on it, I see a pink circular loader appear…where can i change that?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jay313 363915 wrote:</em><blockquote>Found it! Thanks!

I also found that once i click on it, I see a pink circular loader appear…where can i change that?</blockquote>

You can change it here

<blockquote>templates/ja_lens/images/loader.gif</blockquote>

If you need change file name, you can change it include on js file

<blockquote>
    loading: {
    selector: ‘#item-more .item-inner’,
    finishedMsg: JADef.fmsg,
    msgText: JADef.ltext,
    img: JADef.tplurl + ‘images/loader.gif’
    }
    </blockquote>

gengeru Friend

That’s a gif animation called ajax-loader.gif in the images folder (/templates/ja_lens/images). You can edit with an standard image editor (like Gimp, Photoshop, etc.). Note that it is not pink… I has an opacity that makes it seems pink because of the background 😉

jay313 Friend

Thank you! So where do I change Background?

gengeru Friend

<em>@jay313 364024 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you! So where do I change Background?</blockquote>

Look at my first reply to you. That’s the background (the class defines a background element). In the demo, as you said before, the background color of the element is pink so the gif animation seems to be pink over this background. If you change the color, the loader will take this color appearance. If you want to get a different loader color that the background, you must to edit the animation gif. Thank You for your comment Ninja Lead, it was helpful for me 🙂

jay313 Friend

<em>@gengeru 364034 wrote:</em><blockquote>Look at my first reply to you. That’s the background (the class defines a background element). In the demo, as you said before, the background color of the element is pink so the gif animation seems to be pink over this background. If you change the color, the loader will take this color appearance. If you want to get a different loader color that the background, you must to edit the animation gif. Thank You for your comment Ninja Lead, it was helpful for me :)</blockquote>

Greetings,

You know, I opened up that ajax gif file…changed it to all white…uploaded the file back to the server, and its still doing it…when I click on Load More, its still pink?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jay313 364149 wrote:</em><blockquote>Greetings,

You know, I opened up that ajax gif file…changed it to all white…uploaded the file back to the server, and its still doing it…when I click on Load More, its still pink?</blockquote>

This is dynamic gif, you need to upload dynamic gif file on this path
    <blockquote>templates/ja_lens/images/loader.gif</blockquote>

and try to clean cache

You can reference with my suggestions here, hope it helps you out this problem

kiphir Friend

Do site on the template http://taina-dizaina.com want to hide under the inscription “Click To Load More Awesomeness …” all materials that, after 2010, how?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi kiphir,

I’m afraid I’m not quite getting what you are trying to say above. It would be awesome if you can include a screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do. Otherwise, it’s like solving a puzzle without clue.

Looking forward to your response. I’m eager to help!

Regards.

kiphir Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 366040 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kiphir,

I’m afraid I’m not quite getting what you are trying to say above. It would be awesome if you can include a screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do. Otherwise, it’s like solving a puzzle without clue.

Looking forward to your response. I’m eager to help!

Regards.</blockquote>
    http://taina-dizaina.com
    Where to configure “Click for more awesomeness” that this button is shown after 2011. As in the layout below …?

How to do it?

1. canvas
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find it here

Find and see it

$('<div id="item-more" class="item item-more"><div class="inner item-inner clearfix"><h3>Click To Load More Awesomeness...</h3></div></div>').appendTo ($container);

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum