Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi – I’m new to Joomla 2.5 and K2. Usually I fire-up Firebug and can figure out a solution.
    However, I’m totally at a loss on how to locate and change the long black bar with the text ‘click to load awesomeness’ and to get it working like on the template.

Spent 2 days so far on this minor issue and it’s driving me mad!!:((

Your help would be greatley appreciated. Am I being a dummy?

swissa Friend

<em>@swtinning 319135 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi – I’m new to Joomla 2.5 and K2. Usually I fire-up Firebug and can figure out a solution.
    However, I’m totally at a loss on how to locate and change the long black bar with the text ‘click to load awesomeness’ and to get it working like on the template.

Spent 2 days so far on this minor issue and it’s driving me mad!!:((

Your help would be greatley appreciated. Am I being a dummy?</blockquote>

It’s a custom html module – so look in the module manager. Search for ‘click’ or look at modules in content-mass-bottom

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Ignore that, I’m being an arse. Give me a moment and I’ll try and find it – maybe someone jumps in in the meantime. :-[

swtinning Friend

Thanks, but I’ve tried that. It’s a mystery because I’ve been using Joomla for 5 years and Joomlart templates for 2 years. Even the ‘smart search’ can’t find it?? Good luck…it’s a mind bender!!

swissa Friend

I don’t give up that easy and I love to learn!!

Ok. FOUND IT!!! :p

/templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js @ line 205 is “Click etc etc”

line 327 for the “Roger that bit”

Woof!

🙂

swtinning Friend

Hey dude…nice one! How did you work that out?? You’re a star!!

swtinning Friend

Work’s like a charm.:)
    Line 322 also needs changing otherwise it doesn’t match line 326.

What a star you are! Top bloke.

swissa Friend

Thank you for pointing that out. Team-work!! 😀

ron shafii Friend

in the future if you can’t find where to comment out code you could also use PowerGrep. set it to search all folders and files in the template zip file and enter your search term. you don’t even have to uncompress the zip package.

swtinning Friend

Thanks Joomlagraphic. Another very helpful suggestion…although rather expensive!:)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swtinning 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum