Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When pressing ‘click to load more awesomeness’, items already displayed are being duplicated.

Let’s say I have 25 items, showing 20 to start with…

When pressing ‘click to load more’, another 5 items appear, but they are copies of 5 already showing.

Why is this?

Thanks,
    Matt

Stork11 Friend

<em>@matgray87 327166 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

When pressing ‘click to load more awesomeness’, items already displayed are being duplicated.

Let’s say I have 25 items, showing 20 to start with…

When pressing ‘click to load more’, another 5 items appear, but they are copies of 5 already showing.

Why is this?

Thanks,
    Matt</blockquote>
    Hello matgray87,

Please use 2 files in attached zip file to update into “/templates/ja_lens/js/script.js” and “/templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js” files. It should resolve your problem.

Best regards.

1. ja_lens_update.zip
    matgray87 Friend

Hi Stork11,

Nope, I’ve swapped those files, and cleared by cache, but it still loads copies of existing items…any other ideas why?

PS…it only happens when the Item Ordering is set to ‘Random’, but not when it’s done in date order.

However, I need the items to appear randomly…

Cheers,
    Matt

Stork11 Friend

Hello matgray87,

Did you upgrade your template to latest version? If so and you still get problem, can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@matgray87 327367 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Stork11,

Nope, I’ve swapped those files, and cleared by cache, but it still loads copies of existing items…any other ideas why?

PS…it only happens when the Item Ordering is set to ‘Random’, but not when it’s done in date order.

However, I need the items to appear randomly…

Cheers,
    Matt</blockquote>
    Hello Matt,

Our JA Lens template only supports with Date order. “Random” isn’t supported 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum