Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please when I click on an employer in the emplyers list in the homepage it doesnt take me anywhere. Could you fix that plaese.

Also I think that my application process is not working. Could you check it please.

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Siukin,

The reason why you can’t view details of employer is because that user is being blocked in the users part of joomla:
    http://www.bolsadetrabajoperu.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_users&task=view

I have also fixed it; however, blocked users will no longer be displayed in the employers list.

siukin Friend

What about the application form? How do I do to make the job seeker applies through my web? because there is an application form right? and so the employer can view the applications in their menu.

Anonymous Moderator

HI guy,

– Configure to allow jobSeeker to apply job by Application Form: Admin => JobBoard => Global Setting => System Configuration => Job Posting => Enable apply type = Write Message.
    – Customize fields in the Application Form: Admin => JobBoard => Design and Customization => Form Customizations => Application Form
    – Employer can view applications on the menu after logging in the system.

siukin Friend

When an employer creates a job then he goes to the verification page and click “Modify” button he is redirected to the job published.

In other words the button “Modify” isn´t working, could you please fix this.

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 173762 wrote:</em><blockquote>When an employer creates a job then he goes to the verification page and click “Modify” button he is redirected to the job published.

In other words the button “Modify” isn´t working, could you please fix this.

Thanks.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

We have fixed this for you. Please try again and inform us if this still occurs. Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum