Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Chào bạn.Bên mình có mua template ja-nuevo bên cty bạn và hiện mình có chút vấn đề cần đuọc hỗ trợ.Mong nhận được sự giúp đỡ của bạn.Mong bạn phản hồi sớm

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sea_solutions 453715 wrote:</em><blockquote>Chào bạn.Bên mình có mua template ja-nuevo bên cty bạn và hiện mình có chút vấn đề cần đuọc hỗ trợ.Mong nhận được sự giúp đỡ của bạn.Mong bạn phản hồi sớm</blockquote>

Hi support is only available in English Language .
    Please let us know what issue your facing in the template . so that we can assist you .

sea_solutions Friend

– mình muốn xóa cột logo nuevo ở dưới cùng góc phải nhưng hiện chưa biết vào đâu để xóa?
    – chỉnh độ rộng của menu contact us ở phần footer thì vào đâu?
    – chỉnh độ rộng của Excellent Support ở phần What makes us different ?
    – Ở phần Latest Projects khoangr cách ở giữa PHOTOMOOD – NEW PHOTO-APP RELEASED với HOW TO DESIGN FOR TABLETS bị cách bởi đường rân khắc phục thế nào?

sea_solutions Friend

– mình muốn xóa cột logo nuevo ở dưới cùng góc phải nhưng hiện chưa biết vào đâu để xóa?
    – chỉnh độ rộng của menu contact us ở phần footer thì vào đâu?
    – chỉnh độ rộng của Excellent Support ở phần What makes us different ?
    – Ở phần Latest Projects khoangr cách ở giữa PHOTOMOOD – NEW PHOTO-APP RELEASED với HOW TO DESIGN FOR TABLETS bị cách bởi đường rân khắc phục thế nào?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@sea_solutions Please write the issue in English Language .
    Support is available only in English language , so that i can help you.

sea_solutions Friend

– I want to delete columns nuevo logo in the bottom right corner but does not know where to delete?
    – Width of the contact us at the footer?
    – Width of Excellent Support in the What makes us different ?
    – At the Best Projects distance between PHOTOMOOD – NEW PHOTO-APP with HOW TO DESIGN FOR Released Tablets have about how to fix how?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

First i suggest you to read the template userguide carefully .here is link

<blockquote>I want to delete columns nuevo logo in the bottom right corner but does not know where to delete?</blockquote>
    Go to template manager>>ja_nuevo >>General>>Show T3 logo>>OFF
    do the same for other template styles.
    <blockquote>- Width of the contact us at the footer?</blockquote>
    Go to template manager>>ja_nuevo>>layout>>responsive layout>> you change the size from there >>. http://prntscr.com/57veg5

<blockquote>- Width of Excellent Support in the What makes us different ?</blockquote>
    what make us different is module . that is feature into-2 module position . please let us know what you want with proper screenshot . because if you change the size of module position it will effect other module that is on same position.

<blockquote>- At the Best Projects distance between PHOTOMOOD – NEW PHOTO-APP with HOW TO DESIGN FOR Released Tablets have about how to fix h</blockquote>
    it is the title of the article . >>> http://prntscr.com/57vfgz
    Let me know which distance you are looking for . please add a screenshot for this .

sea_solutions Friend

The distance between two cells PHOTOMOOD – NEW PHOTO-APP with HOW TO DESIGN FOR Released Tablets no spaces

Change the width of the text

change the column width to stretch text

1. Untitled
    2. What-makes-us-different
    3. contact
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sea_solutions 453763 wrote:</em><blockquote> The distance between two cells PHOTOMOOD – NEW PHOTO-APP with HOW TO DESIGN FOR Released Tablets no spaces

Change the width of the text
    </blockquote>

HI both are different module and both are different images , i not sure what exactly you looking by means space .
    you can see both are different image via inspect element .
    image1
    image2

For footer contact us module if you want to increase the size you need to change the column size from template manager >>layout >>reponsive layout option . as i suggested you in my previous post .
    Go to template manager>>ja_nuevo>>layout>>responsive layout>> you change the size from there >>. http://prntscr.com/57veg5
    Hope it helps you

sea_solutions Friend

i want changed the mass-head image for every other article
    Can i change the masshead to a different image for every different article?
    I was able to change the masshead but the same image show in all the articles.
    can i help me?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Follow userguide of JA Masshead module for reference here.

For more info you can also take a look in this thread
    Hope it helps you .

Note : Please open a new thread for a different Problem 🙂

sea_solutions Friend

I want to change only Articles.Change background?
    but the same image show in all the articles.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry its very difficult to make it different for different articles. Its working with respect to me menu items .
    For more info about module please read user guide here .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry its very difficult to make it different for different articles. Its working with respect to me menu items .
    For more info about module please read user guide here .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum