Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

it is been a while since the release of news portal
    how about a release of cnn, reuters or guardian.co.uk clone
    that would be amazing

didima Friend

l think will be so good, ja teline was great

we2solutions Friend

ja teline was great news portal.we can customize it for our needs.

ShannonN Friend

dumindard;117634ja teline was great news portal.we can customize it for our needs.

Teline is now showing it’s age and still has many unsolved isses with flaws bugs and member based code solutions that work for some and not others depending on environment used etc

Time it was updated to T3 or as the OP suggested a newer more capable template is designed, hopefoully without the flaws teline had

we2solutions Friend

<em>@ShannonN 117636 wrote:</em><blockquote>Teline is now showing it’s age and still has many unsolved isses with flaws bugs and member based code solutions that work for some and not others depending on environment used etc

Time it was updated to T3 or as the OP suggested a newer more capable template is designed, hopefoully without the flaws teline had</blockquote>

i can agree with you ShannonN ,

ya i know we want updated versions.but mainly i didn’t suggest to see likely cloned site in JA.because i think we want to build our own identity templates.then any one didn’t talk about cnn.bbc…etc…clones.they will talk about the teline or any news based templates in this ja site future.
    for an example ja didn’t had proper video galllery based template.if we want to add video gallery to our ja site we want to turn seyret or any proper video gallery component developed by other.so that why i thought ” we can customize”.we need updates..so 2thumbs up for your words ya we need developments to see.:)

thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  we2solutions 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum