Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve found a post concerning the code to translate the text that you see next to an article (see first picture).

I’ve entered this code, first in the language file (see second picture) but that doesn’t work.
    I’ve copied the code to my custom css file (see third picture) but that doesn’t work either.

I noticed one funny thing on the first picture: next to the printer icon it says "afdru…" (part of the dutch word for "print"). But I’ve never translated that word in any file…

Any suggestions?

Greetz,

Werner

1. Translate-text3
    2. Translate-text2
    3. Translate-text
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open site root folder/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini
    All the language value as present in this file.
    Please check and see if you or your developer defined it here.

Hope it helps.

Regards

frankgabriels_1961 Friend

Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for the suggestion with en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini file but… I’ve already tried to do that (see the second picture of my original post – not the reference to the file in the screenshot).

But, like I said: that doesn’t work.
    If you want to take a look at the code, I can provide you with the credentials to the site.

Thanks for your help!
    G’s
    Werner

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I noticed you are editing the file from the template folder.
    Kindly open the site root folder /language/en-GB and edit the file from this folder, not from the template folder.

Regards

frankgabriels_1961 Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for checking out the site!

When you refer to the root folder, do you mean the T3 root folder? I don’t remember installing anything else with the Teline template. It would seem strange to me to go and look for the root in the Joomla folder system…

Greetz, Werner

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When you open the site folder from FTP or Cpanel you will see the folders
    like administrator,media,images,plugin.language.
    Open the language folder and apply your changes in this folder.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum