Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

Please help me with following issue of Teline V:

1. I install Teline V template and the main menu too long, so it do not stay in one row. Please help me how to decrease the padding so that all menu items will stay in one row.

2. I saw the demo site that each menu item have different background color when mouse hover on and Home button have its own background color too. Please tell me how to make it.

Thank you and regards,

Hai

timtecsa Friend

/css/template.css line 1492

}
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a,
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > .separator {
    border-right: 1px solid #e5e5e5
    color: #333333
    font-weight: 700;
    font-size: 18px;
    font-family: “Roboto Condensed”, “Arial Narrow”, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    padding: 12px 20px;
    cursor: pointer;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    }

With Inspect Element in your browser you could try removing the letter-spacing first to see if that does enough. Then create a custom.css file (/css/custom.css) including the changes you find that work.

Tim

timtecsa Friend

/css/template.css line 1492

}
    border-right: 1px solid #e5e5e5
    color: #333333
    font-family: “Roboto Condensed”, “Arial Narrow”, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    }

With Inspect Element in your browser you could try removing the letter-spacing first to see if that does enough. Then create a custom.css file (/css/custom.css) including the changes you find that work.

Tim

TomC Moderator

Just a couple of quick – supplemental – notes . . . . .

<em>@timtecsa 491102 wrote:</em><blockquote>/css/template.css line 1492

}
    border-right: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    color: #333333;

}

</blockquote>

Often times when pasting CSS with color codes (here on the forum), it displays the color code as a “link” and omits the all-important semi-colon at the end. Always inspect your CSS to make sure there is always a semi-colon at the end of each CSS property … otherwise it will not work/display properly. (I demonstrated the correction in bold above).

Also, if you’re using the default template theme (i.e. not using a specific color theme), you should try inputting custom/modified CSS within a “custom.css” file — within file path: /templates/ja_teline_v/css/

This will serve to protect your custom CSS modifications from being overwritten if you ever decide to update/upgrade your template. For more info, see here —> http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#custom-css

TomC Moderator

Just a couple of quick – supplemental – notes . . . . .

<em>@timtecsa 491102 wrote:</em><blockquote>/css/template.css line 1492

}
    border-right: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    color: #333333;

}

</blockquote>

Often times when pasting CSS with color codes (here on the forum), it displays the color code as a “link” and omits the all-important semi-colon at the end. Always inspect your CSS to make sure there is always a semi-colon at the end of each CSS property … otherwise it will not work/display properly. (I demonstrated the correction in bold above).

Also, if you’re using the default template theme (i.e. not using a specific color theme), you should try inputting custom/modified CSS within a “custom.css” file — within file path: /templates/ja_teline_v/css/

This will serve to protect your custom CSS modifications from being overwritten if you ever decide to update/upgrade your template. For more info, see here —> http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#custom-css

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum