Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i would love to see a color switcher to change the page to a dark color just like we could in the old days with the old T3.

I am building a new website and the old one is a dark theme. Since readability is key i convert to a white version with the new website. Now i wan’t my clients to be able to choose a dark color if wanted.

Kind regards

Tom

pavit Moderator

Hi

With the new T3 framework version the old color switcher is no more available, but you can solve this adopting the Ja Fixel template solution .

Take a look

1. Screenshot_5
    tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Pavit,

yeah but that doesn’t work at all like the old color switcher if i’m correct.

It is just a fancy way of displaying a menu with pages using a different “template style”.

This does not make the whole website adopt a different color scheme with the same urls.

I especially need this for the forum. And i guess i can create 2 indexes with different template styles. But that would mean duplicate url’s wich is bad for SEO.

Why did this feature not make it into T3? Not enough people wanting this?

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Guys,

Tom has a really good point here, it would be a great feature to have without duplicate URL’s as I’m keen to design my own site with multiple themes and I also want to do “view old site” when updating so that people don’t lose themselves and can get used to new themes slowly.

I hope this can make it’s way into t3 would be a great feature.

Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum