Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

The modules that should be displayed in the col-mass1 etc. are not on the submit an article form (they are on the submit a web link form). See attached screenshots.
    Any idea on how to solve this one?

Thx

1. submitarticle_form
    2. submitlink_form
    kryptos Friend

I’m not sure that is a problem at all because you have much better view when you submiting an article in this case, but if you want your modules in col-mass to be displayed, you have to open that modules (modules on col-mass position) and set up in which page/menu item it will be displayed.

My joomla is localised, my english is bad, so there is a picture. 🙂

1. modules
    annabelr Friend

Thx Kryptos for your answer.
    But i already did check that the modules were activated for that given page…
    And eventhough i agree with the idea that a one column layout would be better… Telline III is not and the borders and separators still are displayed, which is messy…

kryptos Friend

It seems that submit article form only works without modules on the left or right size weather your modules are activated or not.
    I’m not sure, but as I can remember, in older version of joomla, it worked like any other form with displayed modules.
    Maybe this template doesn’t support this option, I really don’t know… sorry.

annabelr Friend

Thx anyway… May be i should stick to the one column and overwrite that page layout…
    Dunno…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi annabelr

Please try to update our template again. We have fixed this issue.

annabelr Friend

I found a solution (overwriting the 3columns display by a 1col display) in this thread
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/page-layouts-overwrite-options/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annabelr 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum