Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want to use community builder but Im getting error “Fatal error: Class ‘JModel’ not found in /home/halkinmu/public_html/modules/mod_janewsticker/helper.php on line 22”

I disabled to mod janewsticker then Im getting error from jabulleting :S can you help me?

anoel Friend

I dont understand why you dont answer me? you are answering all new questions but Im still waiting. I opened support ticket still there is no suppor why ? really why?

vivagot Friend

Hello. I have that problems but with JReviews (latest version) component! I am use JA Teline IV. Joomla 1.6.4 and all latest Ja Teline default modules and plugins like janewsticker and jabulleting.

Fatal error: Class ‘JModel’ not found in /home/g/glavobzoru/test/public_html/modules/mod_janewsticker/helper.php on line 23
    if disabled janewsticker Im getting error from jabulleting.

Can someone help? :((

anoel Friend

Forget it, they are not giving support. Im waiting a answer for 3days ago. Here is like a joke. Anyway I installed joomla 1.5 . Now it’s working. I waste my times for 1.6

Sherlock Friend

<em>@anoel 253278 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to use community builder but Im getting error “Fatal error: Class ‘JModel’ not found in /home/halkinmu/public_html/modules/mod_janewsticker/helper.php on line 22”

I disabled to mod janewsticker then Im getting error from jabulleting :S can you help me?</blockquote>

Hi anoel,

We are sorry for this late reply !
    This may be a bug and it needs to be fixed by developers, I have created an issue report for the devs to check and fix it.
    You can also tracking the issue in here to know when it is fixed
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECNEWSTICKERJIVI-4

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum