Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’m very new to Joomla so I hope my question doesn’t seem too stupid.

Can I install JA Community Plus (2.5) on Joomla 3?

Are there any compatibility problems with any modules, extensions etc?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

The Ja_Community Plus template quickstarter version for Joomla 3 is released so you can install it without problems

falcone Friend

Many thanks for the swift response.

I wasn’t aware.

shteevy Friend

Hello,

How to install the Quickstarter into an existing Joomla 3.2 website ? am i forced to reinstall everything ?

Is Community Plus planned to be available into a template installation file for Joomla 3.2 ?

Many thanks for your help

Shteevy

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>How to install the Quickstarter into an existing Joomla 3.2 website ? am i forced to reinstall everything ?</blockquote>

Quickstarter version install Joomla core plus template and Joomlart extensions as you can see in the demo site

so you can install eventually the template and then all single extensions

<blockquote>Is Community Plus planned to be available into a template installation file for Joomla 3.2 ?</blockquote>

Yes it should be updated to the Joomla 3.2 version soon

tfosnom Friend

@pavit
    As a mod can’t you move this to the correct forum? makes searching a whole lot easier than leaving it in a request general public forum

shteevy Friend

Hello, many thanks for your help.

Is possible to get the folder “ja_community_plus” into the Quickstarter and just copy it into the template folder of my Joomla 3.2 ?

Shteevy.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Which folder exactly ? templates/ ?

Remember that is not yet Joomla 3.2 compatible

I can suggest to work on localhost with akeeba backup and make all tests you need then when you are sure that everythiing works fine then you can install it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum