Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    can you help me again please…..I’d like to compact the width of all site, without break the structure of all modules and section of the template. How is possible ??

mihirc Friend

Hello,

I think all joomla art templates come with a compact width option which can be accessed by going to ->
    Template Manager -> Select your template -> Parameters on the right, “Template Width” – > narrow width

If you want to achieve a width smaller than that, you will have to edit the css. Post in, i will show you how to do it.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

sbenia Friend

<em>@mihirc 104776 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I think all joomla art templates come with a compact width option which can be accessed by going to ->
    Template Manager -> Select your template -> Parameters on the right, “Template Width” – > narrow width

If you want to achieve a width smaller than that, you will have to edit the css. Post in, i will show you how to do it.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.</blockquote>

Is possible to change the value of narrow (es: 800X600 into 950×600), too??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sbenia 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum