Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I currently have a website with Joomla 1.5 using the JA Purity template modified to my ja purity. I loved the way JA Purity reformats text to re-sized window width.

Now that I am upgrading the site to Joomla 2.5, I am looking for a new template that has similar flexibility. JA Elastica is impressive. I also notice you have a beautiful template for social networking sites (which mine is) with JomSocial, Kunena, and blogging. But although JA Social is identified as a “responsive” template like Elastica, JA Social does not collapse its width and reformat text as does Elastica.

Can you answer why JA Social is limited in this way? This is strange to me considering JA Social is not free and Elastica is.

I hope you can help me decide which way to go. Although my site has not caught many eyes yet, I am determined to get it established. You can view it here.

dfgrbac Friend

I am sorry. After looking at the showcase for a while, I think I have discovered that JA Social does not have the same framework as the “responsive” templates. Just ignore this thread from a novice. If I could find a button, I would. :-[

dfgrbac Friend

<em>@tetrapackage 338412 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would say that it is best not to compare at all. Both template are good and there’s no bad on each of them. It just depend on what will suit your site’s theme. </blockquote>

I am using JomSocial, but I want the template to be flexible for all devices.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dfgrbac 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum