Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

A lot of the templates are great, but one of the things that would make them better and more useful would be if it easier to make changes to the graphics. Then they would also not all look the same. It would be so easy if the source files were available as advertized. On the ad for the templates it says:
    ” * Delivered with source .PSD and FONT files, Demo site sample database and detailed user guide which can be found in JA Avian download folder and JA Avian forum. “(it is the same with the older templates as well.)
    But then when you go to the source files there are only the files for the bubbles and the logo, no really something to brag about. Would it not be possible to make the rest of the source files available as well, or the complete psd file with all the slices? Now that would be really great! Something to try?

Hoping!
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž

kallan Friend

Hi,

I also would find this extremely useful.

Kiwidesign

bigrk Friend

This has been discussed before. JA chose to ignore the issue completely. This would indeed be welcomed by a vast majority of the template club users.

slogen123 Friend

Please Give Us Complete Source Files!!!!!

davidp Friend

I agree whole heartedly. This is needed.

sunrise Friend

It’s good to know that some people agree. Is there anything we can do about it? They still advertize that the templates come with source psd files, but they only include the balloons and a few more files, but that is not enough.

Is this just being ignored?

Menalto Friend

Not sure if its ignored or not, but i actually don’t see a problem in releasing the full source for the template.
    It would be way more easy to adjust and modify things with them.

mfcphil Friend

Along with all the source files can we have a Tutorial on how to do everything on a standard Template.

PLEASSSSSSSSE :p

angelaraguso Friend

I’m a member from few days and i find hard to create demo for my customers, the best could be to have available a psd for the whole template (sliced or not, this is not the main problem).
    I hate doing stamp and working hours to customize the layout!!!

matthew1429 Friend

Yeah, I thought full source would be part of the package as well. I have to say that the templates are unique enough for my purposes but I’d LOVE the ability to have more control over the look/feel of the templates. It would push me closer to a developer license atleast

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much, your request will be pleased from now on.

nitecrawler Friend

providing full source file beginning from JA Dravity is unfair.. we need all source files of all template.. i signed up in this template club with the understanding that source file are included as advertise…

it seems that all templates has the same bubble and logo psd slices only as a source and not a complete source file..

I would like to request for a refund is such source files are not provided…

very dissapointing… >:(

sunrise Friend

Better late than never. Thank you for now including the source files that should have been there all along. This is a great step forward and a good improvement. Thank you!

Now can we try to include the full source files for the past templates as well?

Thanks in advance

mfcphil Friend

<em>@nitecrawler 43168 wrote:</em><blockquote>providing full source file beginning from JA Dravity is unfair.. we need all source files of all template.. i signed up in this template club with the understanding that source file are included as advertise…

it seems that all templates has the same bubble and logo psd slices only as a source and not a complete source file..

I would like to request for a refund is such source files are not provided…

very dissapointing… >:(</blockquote>

Come on give credit where it’s due.

All the upgrade they have done and the massive work involved getting to grips with the 1.5.
    They are working like beavers behind the scenes to try and keep you happy.

Giving customers full source files for all the up and coming templates is another massive step in the right direction

Well Done JoomlArt ๐Ÿ˜‰

nitecrawler Friend

<em>@mfcphil 43826 wrote:</em><blockquote>Come on give credit where it’s due.

All the upgrade they have done and the massive work involved getting to grips with the 1.5.
    They are working like beavers behind the scenes to try and keep you happy.

Giving customers full source files for all the up and coming templates is another massive step in the right direction

Well Done JoomlArt ;)</blockquote>

Sorry Dude.. I’m not the usual “rara” boys..

my point still is why joomlart advertise “ * Well commented codes – Source files and User guide are included.” when for most of their template full source file is unavailable..

I join the club because of my understanding that there is really a source file that I can play around whenever I want to use a certain template…

This kind of advertisement my fall in this provision of Lanham Act..

This provision prohibits any use of a false or misleading description or representation in commercial advertising or promotion that “misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities, or geographic origin of. . . goods, services, or commercial activities.” Courts have formulated the following elements for a claim under ยง 43(a):

* The defendant must have made a false or misleading statement of fact in advertising.
    * That statement must have actually deceived or had the capacity to deceive a substantial segment of the audience.
    * The deception must have been material, in that it was likely to influence the purchasing decision.
    * The defendant must have caused its goods to enter interstate commerce.
    * The plaintiff must have been or is likely to be injured as a result.

anybody here who thinks that joomlart is liable for the statement above may sue for false advertisement.. that i’m afraid will most likely happen in the future if present practice is not corrected..

FYI.. im not the only one complaining.. and i really like the designs of joomlart.. but without modifications.. most likely.. you will end up with the same website as other members here… who would want to have a website that would most like have the same look as the other 16000 ++ members?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  finchwizard 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum