Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

I don’t see any Jomsocial page on your site, could you share the URL so I can check?

qngo Friend

Please see my previos private post.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see that link but it’s homepage of your site and it’s showing several modules, I need to see the community page which are using Jomsocial component so I can check the modules you’re mentioning.

Regards

qngo Friend

Hi,

I don’t have this page. How to set it up?
    Can you send me the instruction?

Regards,

Quoc

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

We provided guide in details here: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-social-ii#jomsocial

Pls check it out.

Cheers!

qngo Friend

Thanks. I have followed the instruction and managed to setup Social Page and set it as home page (http://studyhub.online/index.php). However I got stuck at config JS Active Groups Module, JS Event Module, JS Photo Module, etc because the module setting screenshots in the instruction looks different with the module. Can you help with it?

Also can you tell me how to config memmbership login screen ( see attached screenshots)?

Thanks,

Quoc

1. JA_Social_II_Demo_1
    2. JA_Social_II_Demo_2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

With that landing page, you will need to have Landing style for this template, I just created it for you and also configured the JA Hello Me + JS Notifications for you, they are showing fine now, kindly check.

qngo Friend

Thanks Saguaros. My website still doesn’t look like the demo site. ( see highlight in both screenshots). The layout look different. Can you help to fix it? Or can you give me the admin access to the demo site, so I can have a look.

Regards,

Quoc

1. My-website
    2. Demo_Site
    Saguaros Moderator

It lacks some of Jomsocial modules: JS Hello Me, JS Events, JS Photos in sidebar-1 position, I just added for you.

Again, pls check out the documentation link I sent above, we provide guide in details there.

qngo Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for quick response. One more thing I just try to config Login Module in content-mass-top but I couldn’t find login module. Where can I get this module?

Regards,

Quoc

Saguaros Moderator

Which module are you referring to? could you send screenshot?

qngo Friend

hi Saguaros,

it’s login form. please can you see attached screenshot.

Regards,

Quoc

1. login-form
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

I’ve added this module for you already: http://studyhub.online/index.php/home

You can set this ‘home’ menu item as default page on your site so that when users access your site, they will redirect to this page first (as our demo site).

Regards

qngo Friend

Thanks Saguaros. It looks good now.

As I can see on the demo site, there’s "Sign In with Facebook" (see attached screenshot). How can I add this to my website login ?

Regards,

Quoc

1. screenshot
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Configure JomSocial Component’ is closed to new replies.