Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using Cagox template. I want to configure my startpage like the demo of Cagox. A photo and text with a radio button. I want to use the image that I got now.

question number two: in the two sections blogg and arkiv I have a large folder and even larger text saying you are in blogg or arkiv section. I would like to have a banner there instead.

I need help with this. Thanks in advanced.

Regards
    Per Dahlroth

TomC Moderator

The best way to start out with a virtual clone of the demo version is to utilize the quickstart + sample data installation process.

lej68 Friend

I have already installed the template. I have no sample data. How do we do this?

TomC Moderator

<em>@lej68 467942 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have already installed the template. I have no sample data. How do we do this?</blockquote>

You install the sample data at the near tail end of the quickstart installation process.
    The following resource will help explain the process in greater detail . . . .

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/other/quickstart-installation

lej68 Friend

I just want the startpage to be configured like the demo. I don’t need all the sample data. Tried to configure it, did not succeed. Would you please make the startpage like the demo for me. The photo I already got and the text, nothing else.
    Thanks in advance.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please check out the documentation of this template here

We provide in details of how to configure extension used in our demo site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum