Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Could someone, anyone, please confirm that they are able to use either the demo of JA Mona or a local installation – open in IE, and click on any frontpage slider image – does it work or not? It is supposed to link to a page within the site as it does with FF and Chrome.

Thanks

scotty Friend

Works fine in my IE8 but not in my IE7.

I wonder has it anything to do with the fact that the images in the demo are classed ‘caption’ ?

limeweb Friend

Thanks Scotty. I suspect you are right. however, I can’t fix either the function of the contentslider nor the css which is completely bloxed up.

I’ve tried to find the problem by copying one of the existing contentslider articles and adding it to the 3 existing articles. The effect is that the ‘caption’ does not copy into the new article which I don’t understand as I’m not using any editor – and without the caption the additional article works fine in IE – really weird.

codger Friend

Are you guys aware of the issues with TinyMCE after recent upgrade?

limeweb Friend

Thanks codger. However, I never use TinyMICE – I stick with No Editor or use RokPad – something that JA may consider adopting and improving upon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  limeweb 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum