Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve added a module in the header with a module using the flash rotator from http://www.joomlashack.com (mod_flashrotator)

You can see this on the website at: http://www.missioneyes.net/men2

In IE 6.0 and 7.0 the JA News Frontpage module won’t show if it is in the headline_fp.php style. However, in Mozilla, it does work.

If set to default_fp.php, it shows fine.

It appears to be a conflict with the other module, since if my header module is disabled, then the JA News Frontpage works in IE 6 and 7.

Any way to make it work in IE like it does in Firefox?

Thanks ahead of time.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Maybe because conflict javascript files, you must check file by file to know

spletcher Friend

Can you give some direction? I’ve tried renaming some javascript files under this other module and I changed a few references to it within the php file, but to no avail.

Are you saying that both are trying to access the same javascript files? Since Firefox handles it, is there anyway to make the template aware to handle IE differently?

Thanks.for your excellent help, nguoiabcd!!

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    If you only change file name, it can’t solve your problem, there is problem of conflict function, i think that.
    You must edit javascript file, edit functions in it
    maybe you must edit so much

video1 Friend

I’m experiencing a similar problem.

I prefer using “headline_fp.php” in Teline II as frontpage, but then IE does no longer use <div class=”ja-newscontent”> and conflicts with the autoroll script in “ja.news.js”. Font gets messed up to some sort of system type font. Works OK in Firefox.

Any ideas?

video1 Friend

Made this a new thread that more adequately describes my problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  video1 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum