Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I installed the Iyosis Google Translate Module at tollfree module position. The translater works very well but the JA Slideshow2 doesn’t work. When I disabled the translater the slidshow works again.

My site is:
    http://www.homegest.com.pt/JA15

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi
    At moment i don’t see google translate module on your site ? Please enable it than i can help you for checking.
    Btw would you mind a little bit explain
    – JA Slideshow don’t work when this module enabled even not yet used ?
    – JA Slideshow don’t work when use this module and page translated ?

Thank you
    Viet Vu

meiros Friend

Hi Jooservices,

When I activate the Google Tranlate module, ja_slideshow crashes. The images and text disappear, instead of images and text appears an white space at that position.

The Main Menu also have problems. With Google Translater published the hover effect at Main Menu does’t work.

I already enabled the google tranlater.

Thanks

meiros Friend

Problem Solved.

Was a conflit with jQuery, I turned on the “jQuery.noConflict” buttton and also the “jQuery library” and now everything works fine!

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Glad to hear that you can solve your issue by self 🙂
    Welcome to JA.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

gaiza Friend

Please detail the solution, could code what you have published?

jooservices Friend

<em>@gaiza 276923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please detail the solution, could code what you have published?</blockquote>
    Hi,
    He showed the way to fix the problem by :
    [PHP]turned on the “jQuery.noConflict” buttton and also the “jQuery library”[/PHP]
    Regards
    Viet Vu.

gaiza Friend

hello friends, we have installed the template JA_Minisite, the module does not work when installed Slideshow2 module gTranslate, we can not disable the option gTranslate jquery, because we want to use this translator, we use the google translator, we use gTranslate with “On Fly (jQuery) “and the template Slideshow2 JA_Minisite. How can we fix it?, Thanks!

gaiza Friend

php file which I have to edit?

gaiza Friend

¿I can send a private message to the web, to see the problem? and with the username and password

jooservices Friend

<em>@gaiza 276928 wrote:</em><blockquote>¿I can send a private message to the web, to see the problem? and with the username and password</blockquote>
    Hi,
    This topic was marked ‘SOLVED’ . So i think you should create a new topic for your problem and provide us the backend access, so we can help you carefully. Kindly fill the information into the private place of the topic.
    Thanks
    Viet Vu.

gaiza Friend

OK, I will make what you’ve indicated and I will send a private message, thank you very much!

jooservices Friend

<em>@gaiza 276930 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, I will make what you’ve indicated and I will send a private message, thank you very much!</blockquote>
    Hi
    I’ve fixed your issue . jQuery included w/ noConflict ready.
    ps:// next time please create your own thread w/ issue instead jump into another

Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum