Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hi, when I acces to site, the module JA News Featured module in sl1-1 show for 1 to 3 seconds a confused view with pasted texts…this view is not good for the site..what can it be? I can send the URL by PM…

iluminada Friend

I send a screenshot

1. image001
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi iluminada,

I think that it’s not a really big problem. It may due to the loading speed of your site, as I can see that your site needs time to loading files from external link like vimeocdn.com. It may also comes from the internet bandwidth you have, in my end, it loads so quickly. You can also view our demo site and make a comparision.

Regards.

iluminada Friend

Thanks, I saw another site with Nex template with the same blink, and for this I did the question. I thought it would be the template, because the blink is only in the module in sl1-1…

thefuy Friend

Im having the same problem with Nex template. And I think my intenrnet is ok because loads really fast on other sites.

iluminada Friend

I insist: it is very bad the way they stick letters. People notice the error and is only for the template for the module or do not know, but it is wrong.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@iluminada 324192 wrote:</em><blockquote>I insist: it is very bad the way they stick letters. People notice the error and is only for the template for the module or do not know, but it is wrong.</blockquote>

<em>@thefuy 323705 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im having the same problem with Nex template. And I think my intenrnet is ok because loads really fast on other sites.</blockquote>

Please PM to me the details info your site. I shall help you out with it

stix Friend

Please share the solution here.
    its a common problem with ja Nex i agree.

something abt the speed of animation and preloading need adjustments to prevent OVERLAPPING

Ninja Lead Moderator

I didn’t received detail info from you guys. I need to check on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi iluminada,

I traced IP(Chile(CL) in region South and Central America) on your hosting and it loaded kind of slow as you have made over 100 menus on Menu manager, but didn’t seem like you use them all. They are the reason that has slowed down your access. If you don’t use a certain menus, it’s best to drop it.

About JA News Feature was OVERLAPPING on your site and slowed down, I have set the increased time “Animation Duration(1000)” and “Auto play duration(50000)”.

Regards

iluminada Friend

Hi
    I need the menus because some of them are created for to use when it needed and the people that will have to administrate the site don’t have to create it. Now I don’t use a certain menus, but there are few.
    I don’t know what is OVERLAPPING. With the increased time the animation is the same. Would be true that in Chile or South america the hosting speed is slow? you don’t have this problem?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tested JA Nex template with other networking but when i accessed to your site is very slow. I would suggest some ideas to increase your site speed.

1) Use cache module and template.
    2) Check how many foreign site is referred from your content (DB query) it could be a surprise (i.e. pics)
    3) Reconsider the usage of the “important” plugins and moduls, sometimes switching them off is better (i.e. google ajax library and so)
    4. Server settings and a good htaccess could help also.

iluminada Friend

Ninja
    What are cache module and template? There are few foreign site from my content, only two redirections to other servers. I disabled and delete some modules and also the menus that you said me before (I will do a tutorial for to do menus). The server have good response.
    I still think that is a module bug. I read other post with same comment. I can improve the loading speed of the site but will never be enough to eliminate the blink.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can see that:

1)Module: Go to admin site->Extensions->Module Manager->Edit anything module-> Advanced Options: Caching (Use Cache)
    2) Template: Go to admin site->Extensions->Template Manager->Edit JA Template-> Global Tabs (Cache Mode: Yes)

iluminada Friend

Thanks..! I begin to understand. The problem now is that in modules advanced options I have only two options, “no caching” and “default”. I can’t find where can I review if the default is “caching” or not, where is it? and also in Template manager > Global, I can’t find Cache mode…is this maybe in Global configuration? In global configuration I find in System tab > Cache configuration and I have it disabled…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  321fly 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum