Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I think this thread is no resolved. The module is still blinking, and is the only module that do it. The speed in Chile is normal and specially I work in a good server. Now I don’t have all menu-modules that you say and I think there is not the problem. Some other idea?

Ninja Lead Moderator

And about over 100menu your has been made it. If you didn’t use please drop it and test with this case again.

iluminada Friend

Thanks, but I need the 100 or more menus, I wolud like to show it you, I don’t know another way for to present related content. I need this way for to present information. Maybe the module isn’t o.k. The blink is still confusing and poorly showing the home page. Maybe do you know another module for to present images of articles without problems?

iluminada Friend

Is the module a impediment for to have many menus? should I have another module if I want to use many menus? Joomla has the ability to have all menus allow the server allow and now the Ja News featured module is the only one who misbehaves.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I see that JA New Feature Module is running well on your site

And in the backend JA New Feature Module is loading all menu. Please let me know what do you expect?

1. JA_New_Feature
    iluminada Friend

Ja News featured is runnign well after some seconds. At the beggining it shows letters attached and confused. The problem in the site is important and it’s a very ugly effect.

1. Imagen-13
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Because your site is loading very slow (my location about over 3minute) and layer content and css was OVERLAPPING, i have added css code in your site css :

templates/ja_nex/html/mod_janews_featured/nex/style.css

.ja-zinfp-featured .hide {
    visibility: hidden;
    }

Please check your site again.

321fly Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 334306 wrote:</em><blockquote>Because your site is loading very slow (my location about over 3minute) and layer content and css was OVERLAPPING, i have added css code in your site css :

templates/ja_nex/html/mod_janews_featured/nex/style.css

}

</blockquote>

Hi, Ninja Lead
    Is that applicable in my case? I have had the same issues when site uploading.
    <em>@321fly 331895 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, this is a view of JaNewsPro tuned as a default according to the Userguide

As you can see text is messed which is confusing during upload.
    Tried with the demo. It is the same. Could you tell please, what can cause that and how to solve. That looks like bug. :((</blockquote>
    Screen from JA Nex demo is attached

1. janewspro-issue
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks. I have applied this fix to our product, we will re-build demo and export download package again.

gabrielanta Friend

Hello Saguaros,

It do happens the same to me, and YES, that happens beacuse the website loads other content as expernal pictures or content. When I remove this external content, the website loads fine.

BUT… That SHOULD NOT HAPPEN !!!! There should be a way to solve that, as I use the same external links and plugins (facebook, vimeo links, etc) in other templates and that does not make the texts to “mix”.

Any one can fix that?

Just a question… I´m using Joomla 1.5 (not 2.5). Does all of you with the same problem use 1.5 ?

Thanks a lot 🙂
    Gabriel

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I just tested this fix and it can apply for J1.5.

Open templates/ja_nex/html/mod_janews_fp/nex/style.css

Add script

}

321fly Friend

<em>@gabrielanta 334748 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Saguaros,

Just a question… I´m using Joomla 1.5 (not 2.5). Does all of you with the same problem use 1.5 ?

Thanks a lot 🙂
    Gabriel</blockquote>
    You must have missed the thread, there’s no Saguaros. If it concerns to the problem with JA News Pro, Gabrielanta, I use 2.5.4 with the latest updatets of template and modules available from download.
    Thanks to
    <em>@Ninja Lead 334610 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks. I have applied this fix to our product, we will re-build demo and export download package again.</blockquote> that might be fixed

iapetus Friend

This is also a problem I am experiencing – please see screenshot.

I have also noticed this happens on the demo site, but not as bad – I Have made the changes above “Animation Duration(1000)” and “Auto play duration(50000)”. Is there anything else one can do?

1. ja_nex
    iapetus Friend

Sorry, I did not see the css fix first – I have applied that (joomla 1.5) and that works perfectly

iluminada Friend

Ninja lead, ¡thanks for resolve the blink! really it was a great problem..! thanks again!!!:)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  321fly 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum