Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My contact component has a challenge between 1.5 and 1.63. Please see screen shots. 1.5 has the black highlighting on the table headings, whereas 1.63 it does not. Is that something that can be fixed?

Also I when updating from 1.60 to 1.63 I had this in my heading: COM_CONTACT_CONTACT_EMAIL_NAME

fixed it through this thread: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2494144

Thanks!

1. Board-of-Education_1306961968982
    2. Board-of-Education_1306961987411
    kshama_k Friend

hi please send me your site url and admin access on http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/73774

abrill Friend

Hi, my site is on a local host. We are in the process of moving from 1.5 to 1.6 and so don’t have it on an outside server. Any ideas of what I can look for?

kshama_k Friend

hi
    for table heading, what you are exactly using for the black highlighting.
    In 1.6 inspect the heading part find the css for heading and write : background-color: black

abrill Friend

Thank you for your help! I used Firebug and the 1.5 version the header is designated .sectiontableheader in CSS however, inspecting 1.6 I only see <thead>. Could it be that the styling for the component is missing in 1.6? Even the title “Board Members” is different in each version and the line is missing underneath the title on 1.6. How would I fix that?

kshama_k Friend

hi
    I cheaked this at my side in 1.6 but it works correctly, I attached a screenshot,
    now inside the thead you can find this line <th class=”item-num”>#</th> according to this find following code inside you css:
    thead tr th {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #333333; /*add this line*/
    color: #FFFFFF;
    padding: 5px;
    }
    and for border line find <fieldset class=”filters”> in html and according to this find following code inside you css:
    .ja-content-main fieldset.filters {
    border-bottom: 5px solid gray; /* add this line*/
    font-size: 92%;
    margin: 10px 0 5px;
    }

1. Screenshot-10
    2. Screenshot-11
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kshama_k 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum