Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

<em>@susanburton 475088 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you try now with previous details provided.</blockquote>

Hi

Please check your contact page now

You should add the id of contact and not the name

1. Screenshot_18
    pavit Moderator

<em>@susanburton 475088 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you try now with previous details provided.</blockquote>

Hi

Please check your contact page now

You should add the id of contact and not the name

juls_m Friend

Hello everyone!

I have the same problem. Could anyone please explain how is the contact form set up?

When I create a new menu item with type Contacts >> Single Contact 1 it doesn’t work.

When I create a new menu item with type Contact >> Single Contact then it does add a form but it’s different from the one used in Uber corporate template. It looks like this:

Also, could you please explain me where can I set up the e-mail for receiving the messages?

Thank you in advance!

Giulia

juls_m Friend

Hello everyone!

I have the same problem. Could anyone please explain how is the contact form set up?

When I create a new menu item with type Contacts >> Single Contact 1 it doesn’t work.

When I create a new menu item with type Contact >> Single Contact then it does add a form but it’s different from the one used in Uber corporate template. It looks like this:

Also, could you please explain me where can I set up the e-mail for receiving the messages?

Thank you in advance!

Giulia

pavit Moderator

Hi Giulia

Could you please specify which type of Uber contact page you wish and at the same time send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend so i can verify your page configuration ?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi Giulia

Could you please specify which type of Uber contact page you wish and at the same time send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend so i can verify your page configuration ?

Thanks

juls_m Friend

Hi Pavit

In the meanwhile I did a few more trying and I managed to get the same form as the one in Uber corporate page.
    My fault – I wasn’t setting it up the right way.

Could you please tell me how can I set up the e-mail address to which I want to receive the messages sent using the form?

Thank you very much!

Giulia

juls_m Friend

Hi Pavit

In the meanwhile I did a few more trying and I managed to get the same form as the one in Uber corporate page.
    My fault – I wasn’t setting it up the right way.

Could you please tell me how can I set up the e-mail address to which I want to receive the messages sent using the form?

Thank you very much!

Giulia

pavit Moderator

Page is using a contact name , the email specified into contact name is the email that will receive the email from contact form

pavit Moderator

Page is using a contact name , the email specified into contact name is the email that will receive the email from contact form

meyoik Friend

<em>@juls_m 486934 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello everyone!

Thank you in advance!

Giulia</blockquote>

Hello I have the same problem as many people in this thread.

Could someone please post a full answer from A -> Z what exactly do we need to do?

So far this is the only answer that attempts to answer the details of the question:

“Hi @ciglesch , @ejtnaj :

If you’re talking about this page, It’s a Joomla! default contact form. Just navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> Main Menu >>> create new menu item with type Contacts >>> Single Contact 1, that’s all. ”

But after the “that’s all”, it still doesn’t work. What we need are the steps from A – Z until you can see it on your live page, can someone please help us on this question please and tell us what we need to do after the “that’s all”?

meyoik Friend

<em>@juls_m 486934 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello everyone!

Thank you in advance!

Giulia</blockquote>

Hello I have the same problem as many people in this thread.

Could someone please post a full answer from A -> Z what exactly do we need to do?

So far this is the only answer that attempts to answer the details of the question:

“Hi @ciglesch , @ejtnaj :

If you’re talking about this page, It’s a Joomla! default contact form. Just navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> Main Menu >>> create new menu item with type Contacts >>> Single Contact 1, that’s all. ”

But after the “that’s all”, it still doesn’t work. What we need are the steps from A – Z until you can see it on your live page, can someone please help us on this question please and tell us what we need to do after the “that’s all”?

pavit Moderator

Hi @meyoik

Uber template is using different contact forms for different templates ,( Business , Corporate , App , Charity etc etc ) so after we established which of these templates style are you using then we can look at the contact form configuration. this also means that there isn’t a standard documentation for all contacts forms .

pavit Moderator

Hi @meyoik

Uber template is using different contact forms for different templates ,( Business , Corporate , App , Charity etc etc ) so after we established which of these templates style are you using then we can look at the contact form configuration. this also means that there isn’t a standard documentation for all contacts forms .

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 494508 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @meyoik

Uber template is using different contact forms for different templates ,( Business , Corporate , App , Charity etc etc ) so after we established which of these templates style are you using then we can look at the contact form configuration. this also means that there isn’t a standard documentation for all contacts forms .</blockquote>

Hi Pavit, I’m trying to use the corporate one.

What I ultimately need to do is attach code to that module/component/? so I can write to the db.

It’s pretty basic stuff, but I just can’t seem to find where to do this.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum