Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

<em>@pavit 494508 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @meyoik

Uber template is using different contact forms for different templates ,( Business , Corporate , App , Charity etc etc ) so after we established which of these templates style are you using then we can look at the contact form configuration. this also means that there isn’t a standard documentation for all contacts forms .</blockquote>

Hi Pavit, I’m trying to use the corporate one.

What I ultimately need to do is attach code to that module/component/? so I can write to the db.

It’s pretty basic stuff, but I just can’t seem to find where to do this.

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi @meyoik

<blockquote>What I ultimately need to do is attach code to that module/component/? so I can write to the db.</blockquote>

If you need to make customizations on core Joomla contact form then i suggest to use an external resource , HERE you can find some from JED

pavit Moderator

Hi @meyoik

<blockquote>What I ultimately need to do is attach code to that module/component/? so I can write to the db.</blockquote>

If you need to make customizations on core Joomla contact form then i suggest to use an external resource , HERE you can find some from JED

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 495520 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @meyoik

If you need to make customizations on core Joomla contact form then i suggest to use an external resource , HERE you can find some from JED</blockquote>

Nope, that’s not it.

OK, let me explain this again…

I have the corporate contact form that comes with the UBER template :

The point of this form is so users can enter their details, then those details are entered in the database (mysql).

The code that I need to write in order to route the info captured on the form needs to be written somewhere.

Where do I do this?

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 495520 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @meyoik

If you need to make customizations on core Joomla contact form then i suggest to use an external resource , HERE you can find some from JED</blockquote>

Nope, that’s not it.

OK, let me explain this again…

I have the corporate contact form that comes with the UBER template :

The point of this form is so users can enter their details, then those details are entered in the database (mysql).

The code that I need to write in order to route the info captured on the form needs to be written somewhere.

Where do I do this?

pavit Moderator

Your question is still not completely clear anyway

You can find contact files in this folder templatesuberhtmlcom_contactcontact

pavit Moderator

Your question is still not completely clear anyway

You can find contact files in this folder templatesuberhtmlcom_contactcontact

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 495527 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your question is still not completely clear anyway

You can find contact files in this folder templatesuberhtmlcom_contactcontact</blockquote>

No problem Pavit, I’ll explain my question again from the start, then you can fill it in as you see fit….

The question is:

I would like to use the contact form in the Uber Corporate Template to let users enter their details in my database.

What would be the step-by-step way to do this with the Uber template?

Thanks Pavit!

PS: I already have the database ready, tables, etc. I just need to know how I get from the Uber Corporate contact form ——-> to my database table

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 495527 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your question is still not completely clear anyway

You can find contact files in this folder templatesuberhtmlcom_contactcontact</blockquote>

No problem Pavit, I’ll explain my question again from the start, then you can fill it in as you see fit….

The question is:

I would like to use the contact form in the Uber Corporate Template to let users enter their details in my database.

What would be the step-by-step way to do this with the Uber template?

Thanks Pavit!

PS: I already have the database ready, tables, etc. I just need to know how I get from the Uber Corporate contact form ——-> to my database table

pavit Moderator

I already explained 2 posts above , Uber is using core Joomla contact form , so if you are not a developer there are already 3rd party extensions doing this , so you can customize your contact forms with few steps

Customizing contact form require a bit of knowledge about coding anyway HERE you can find something that could help . it is for Joomla 2.5 but main concept is well explained.

pavit Moderator

I already explained 2 posts above , Uber is using core Joomla contact form , so if you are not a developer there are already 3rd party extensions doing this , so you can customize your contact forms with few steps

Customizing contact form require a bit of knowledge about coding anyway HERE you can find something that could help . it is for Joomla 2.5 but main concept is well explained.

uniphoto Friend

Hi, I have the same problem; I wish that my contact page (http://dinotalk.com/contact) just looks like the Uber corporate contact page on the demo site. (http://uber.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/contact)
    What can I do?

pavit Moderator

Hi @uniphoto

Corporate Uber contact menu item is using as menu type the Single Contact 1 and as template style The corporate Default layout – In contact display option tab select as Dsiplay Format = Plain

If you are still having problems with it you can reply as private to this post and add your backend login credentials, i will have a look at it and try to set it correctly

Best regards

uniphoto Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum