Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi y’all.

I have been through all articles, modules and plug ins, but I can’t seem to locate the the path I should go to to make amendments on the Contact Page. I can only guess it in one of the css folders and I’m afraid to go there unguided. It’s pitch black in there for me.

As it is , on the Contact page that came with the template, there is “Contact”, “Contact Form” and “Other Information”.

What I want is, the user sees the Contact Form immediately, and on the same page other basic contact information to be visual.

would be happy for help as I’d like to get more than 3 hours sleep tonight, thank you.
    🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi ninshen

When you create a new menu item type Single contact you can choose how you want show all contact information

In Contact Display Options you can set all options for example the Display format Plain/Sliders/Tabs

and all other info

I have understood correctly what you mean ?

ninshen Developer

Thanks Pavit, I got ya! I may need to do some HTML to pimp it up some more. Looks way too plain 😉

Juhuuuuu, I now undertand Joomla folks ! 🙂 I guess enough Joomla today. Signing off sir!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ninshen 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum