Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need to buy ja-teline. do you have a phone number i can reach you at.

if i buy ja-teline II will i get ja-teline III also.

TomC Moderator

pawanche;158311I need to buy ja-teline. do you have a phone number i can reach you at.

if i buy ja-teline II will i get ja-teline III also.

You’re purchasing a membership, not an individual template.
    Therefore, not only will you be able to obtain Teline II, but Teline III as well.

🙂

pawanche Friend

But will i be able to download the demos and use them

TomC Moderator

pawanche;158333But will i be able to download the demos and use them

When you purchase a JA Membership, you are able to download any / all of the available templates – plus those that are released within your respective membership period.

🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Hi pawanche,

As single purchase for JA joomla templates are not available anymore, kindly subscribe to a membership instead via this sign up page: https://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

For all JATC club memberships, you can download all available templates including JA Teline II or Teline III as you wish. However, depending on different packages, you are restricted on number of domains on which you shall use our template or the right to remove JA copyright links. Full info could be found on the above sign up page also.

Upon successful registration and payment, you shall be able to download as you wish. We do provide quickstart package so that you can get a fresh Joomla site with JA template and content as you see on the demo without any hassle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum