Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I was searching the whole day to find “contact us”, so I just have to write in the information.

do I have to create by code? :((

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

You have to go to Main Menu under Menus, create a new menu call Contact Us. Then choose standard contact layout, save and publish.

Kent

nefar Friend

I don’t believe there is a contact us article built in the template. Unless you’re referring to the bottom support center and that is a module named “support center”. You could enter your contact information there. If you do not want to do this then I would make an article with your contact information and then link it in a menu.

sfpkent Friend

Hi nefar,

Contact Us is not an article in Joomla template, contact us is a compoent. It is a build-in component, you don’t have to create a new article for Contact Us. Just create a new menu and link to Contact Standard Layout.

The module named support is different.

Kent

nefar Friend

I dont see any component in Mesolite that says contact us — are you talking about “contact” ?

questbg Friend

I actually put my ‘Contact’ in the footer, just after the ‘copyright’ information.

You can do this by editing the ‘default.php’ file in:
    /joomla/templates/ja_mesolitehtml/mod_footer/

I added the following code after the copyright info:

<a href="http://www.questbg.com/index.php?option=com_contact" title="Contact Quest Bulgaria" target="blank">Contact</a>

Which takes you to the ‘built in’ contact form in Joomla.

Cheers
    Chris

sfpkent Friend

Hi nefar,

Yes, the component is “Contact”, just create a menu and link it.

Kent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum