Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Scenery:

Installed Joomla with no example data – Blank installation
    Installed Uber ver. 1.0.0
    Upadated mod_ja_acm.v1.0.0 to v1.0.1

Problem:
    when I try to use a Container Slideshow everything works perfectly but the fact that a blank space comes between the image and the bar with titles when Slideshow is in Style 1 or any other style at the end. (See the image attached).
    Before this issue I had to change template.css because I had a blank space above the slideshow or the hero containers and under that. I changed the css this way (don’t konw if I did well as well):

Original:

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .sections-wrap .section {
    padding-top: 104px;
    padding-bottom: 104px;

Changed in:

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .sections-wrap .section {
    padding-top: 0px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;

Can you help me?

1. problem
    TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

tshovel Friend

I did solve just adjusting, I mean decreasing the “Height On Desktop” parameter in the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module from 780 to 630 px.
    Thanks anyway

TomC Moderator

<em>@tshovel 452124 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did solve just adjusting, I mean decreasing the “Height On Desktop” parameter in the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module from 780 to 630 px.
    Thanks anyway</blockquote>

Glad you were able to work it out . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Actually you shouldn’t need to adjust anything.
    This is an error contained inside the Quickstart.

Here’s the Fix:

Open the ACM Slideshow > click on ADVANCED > and look at the MODULE CLASS SUFFIX.
    The quickstart contains a blank space before ” no-padding”. Simply remove the space and the styling will be correct – the padding at the top and bottom of the slideshow will be exactly as it is in the demo.

I have reported this bug.

Have fun!

1. extraSpace
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum