Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi
    how do I automatically change the image of the slide in the containers slideshow (Uber Home —> Blocks —> Contanier Slideshow)
    Tks!

TomC Moderator

Perhaps the previous discussion in may be of assistance ??

amaestre Friend

I want to know if it can be the “slideshow container”, each slide is changed only after a while (as in the slideshow). Since the slideshow container are fixed the slides, only changed by clicking. Thanks (sorry for my English)

Quiero saber si se puede el “container slideshow”, que se cambie cada slide solo despues de un tiempo (como ocurre en los slideshow). Ya que el container slideshow son fijos los slides, solo se cambian haciendo clic.
    Gracias!

TomC Moderator

Not quite clear on what, exactly, it is you are wanting to accomplish. :-[

amaestre Friend

thanks 😮

micahmj11 Friend

I think I have the same question, but I don’t think it has been answered. I really like the idea of using Hero blocks inside the slideshow container — each slide looks great. However, I would like to be able to automatically transition between slides without the user having to click a button. Is there anyway to make this possible?

Saguaros Moderator

We’re considering to implement this feature for this JA ACM module, pls stay tuned and wait for the update news. 🙂

giantJELLYFISH Friend

I am also looking to auto advance slides in the hero slider – it makes sense!

Saguaros Moderator

The new version of JA ACM module supports auto slide option, try to take a BACKUP of your site and update to this latest version.

aidomia Friend

hi

I would like to serve me JA ACM module for an auto slide with “Hero” type because the rendering is very beautiful. but there is no “Auto slide” feature.
    Do you have another solution?

I downloaded version 2.0.1 but the slideshow and autoplay is not working.

best regard.

Jérôme.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jérôme,

The autoplay option is available in JA ACM – Slideshow, did you try with this type?

aidomia Friend

Hi Saguaros

I am working on a local version of joomlal 2.5.27 and version of JA ACM is V1.0.0. this version allows me to have the list of all types and everything works ! but i don’t have the slide auto option !

When I install the latest version 2.0.1, I lose all types (see image) and thus all my modules lines do not work.

thank you for your answer
    Best regards
    jerome

1. im-Ja-acm1.0.0-type
    2. im-Ja-acm2.0.0-type
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jérôme,

Did you try to select type Slideshow ?

<blockquote>The autoplay option is available in JA ACM – Slideshow, did you try with this type?</blockquote>

psihohealer Friend

is there a way to manually add autoplay option to the earlier version of ACM

psihohealer Friend

is there a way to manually add autoplay option to the earlier version of ACM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum