Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I’m working on the website http://web.armindacarbonell.com/ and I need the contents to be four columns wide, like in the picture I attach. I saw in the forum that by modifying the file wall.js (changing the 3 by a 4, as in the chunk of code that I attach) I should get that result, but it doesn’t seem to work, perhaps I’m doing something wrong. Can anyone help me, please. Thanks in advance.

$(‘<div id=”popup-content” style=”width: 1px; height: 1px; visibility: hidden;”></div>’)
    .append($(‘<div id=”popup-head”></div>’).append($(‘<a href=”javascript:;” class=”close”></a>’).on(‘click’, onHide)))
    .append($(‘<div id=”popup-inner”></div>’).append($(‘<iframe id=”popup-iframe” src=”‘ + url + ‘” height=”1″ width=”‘ + (jcontainer.data (‘basewidth’)? jcontainer.data (‘basewidth’) : $(‘#base-blank-item’).width()) * 4 + ‘” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ />’).bind(‘load’, ifmOnload)))
    .appendTo(jitem);

1. arminda
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You need to change two places in templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js file

<blockquote>$(‘<div id=”popup-content” style=”width: 1px; height: 1px; visibility: hidden;”></div>’)
    .append($(‘<div id=”popup-head”></div>’).append($(‘<a href=”javascript:;” class=”close”></a>’).on(‘click’, onHide)))
    .append($(‘<div id=”popup-inner”></div>’).append($(‘<iframe id=”popup-iframe” src=”‘ + url + ‘” height=”1″ width=”‘ + (jcontainer.data (‘basewidth’)? jcontainer.data (‘basewidth’) : $(‘#base-blank-item’).width()) * 4 + ‘” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ />’).bind(‘load’, ifmOnload)))
    .appendTo(jitem);</blockquote>

and

<blockquote>jpcontent.parent().addClass(‘item-popup-view grid-trible’).css(‘width’, (jcontainer.data (‘basewidth’)? jcontainer.data (‘basewidth’) : $(‘#base-blank-item’).width()) * 4);</blockquote>

Always remember to clear cache from the Admin area after apply any changes

rogerpz Friend

Yes!!! It works!!! Thanks very much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rogerpz 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum