Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if its possible to create a different background color for eacht content.
    I have 4 menu items with 1 article (content) per menu item. Can I create a different color for each content? Now all is white. I would like blue, green, yellow and white(standard).

Im looking for the exact code to add in the css. Some guidance would be great.

cheers

Sherlock Friend

hi
    Go to admin, go to each menu, you will see a paramater is Page class suffix, you add class suffix for that page, example:_blue, _green, _yellow,_white, then you add CSS for that page

wogand Friend

I will give it a try, tho I wonder where I must add the css for the pages. In the template.css?

Sherlock Friend

yes, you add into template.css

wogand Friend

Ok I have tried and tried but it is not working.

I have a menu item named : example
    In the admin, i enter in the page suffix of menu item example : -yellow

The content color is made of the 3 images in /image/black container-top, container-bot, container-center.gif. I have made the white in these images yellow. And uploaded them and named them container-bot2.gif, container-top2.gif, container-center2.gif.

I added in template.css :
    #ja-container-top-yellow {
    background: url(../images/black/container-top2.gif) no-repeat top center;
    padding-top: 20px;

I even tried adding the same in black.css since I am using black color of template.

Why isn’t it using the other images when I assign -yellow in the page suffix??????

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

wogand Friend

please see PM

wogand Friend

the page suffix is not working in this template.
    the content color is made by 3 images: container-bot.gif, container-center.gif and container-top.gif.
    I have changed the colors of these files and renamed them. The new names I added in a new css file named yellow.css and placed that file in the folder /ja_corona/css/colors/
    How can I let a menu item link to that specific css (yellow.css) ?

wogand Friend

well I found a cool extension which fixed my problem.

module name is : Menu Dependent Items
    its free

Sherlock Friend

ok
    Can I mark this topic is solved now ?

wogand Friend

well I guess so

Menalto Friend

Marked as solved for you

joekauer Friend

Do you have a link to the module that solved your issue?

Thnks in advance…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  joekauer 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum