Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hello
    it possible to add a sufix page to creat a full content ? (the module are on bottom )
    Regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@micker 306338 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello
    it possible to add a sufix page to creat a full content ? (the module are on bottom )
    Regards</blockquote>
    Can you be a bit more specific as to what it is you are referring to and/or asking about?

micker Friend

i use ja elastica
    on my home i want to have block content on full width (under posiiton 7 and extra col) and module at bottom it possible ?

other question : when i test it on my android phone, it a specific template phone not initial template why ?

regards

Saguaros Moderator

HI micker,

– You could follow this guide in our wiki for more information of Elastica template, it may help you more.

– By default, when you view your site with android phone, it will take handheld layout for template, not default template for desktop layout. If you wanna view desktop/iPhone layout as viewing on android layout, you should edit android layout in Template Manager > Layout > handheld > edit.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum