Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

how do i disable the automatic capitalization of the first letter of every word in content title. I wanted it to appear only as how i type it, let’s say i posted an article with title “THE JOOMLA ARTICLE” it should appear after publishing as is “THE JOOMLA ARTICLE”.

With the current mageia theme, i wonder why the title automatically changes, let’s say i entered this in the title, “The Joomla article”. after publishing, the title becomes “The Joomla Article”. Note: that the “A” in the word article becomes capitalize automatically. how do i disable that funchtionality?

Thank you! 🙂

ronnie frown Friend

<em>@vreuters 31978 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

how do i disable the automatic capitalization of the first letter of every word in content title. I wanted it to appear only as how i type it, let’s say i posted an article with title “THE JOOMLA ARTICLE” it should appear after publishing as is “THE JOOMLA ARTICLE”.

With the current mageia theme, i wonder why the title automatically changes, let’s say i entered this in the title, “The Joomla article”. after publishing, the title becomes “The Joomla Article”. Note: that the “A” in the word article becomes capitalize automatically. how do i disable that funchtionality?

Thank you! :)</blockquote>
    Just open template_css.css and search for “capitalize”. You’ll find it under “.contentheading”. Then remove the whole line.

Before

.contentheading {
    font-size: 170%;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #D0D9DF;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    }

After

.contentheading {
    font-size: 170%;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #D0D9DF;
    }

That’s it.

vreuters Friend

Thank you Ronnie! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vreuters 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum