Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m having a strange problem, using Joomla 2.5 and JA Rasite. When we click a link on the home page for a content article – for example, a link in the JA Bulletin module, or the “Read this Entry” link in the JA Contentslider module – it reloads the home page layout (with all of the modules that show there) and brings the content into the content-mass position where the featured articles would be, instead of opening up the individual content article in a new page (as it would if we clicked a menu link for the article).

Also, if we take one of the articles that appears in the JA Slideshow and try to make it a featured article, it then disappears from the slideshow.

Thanks for any light that can be shed on the strange behavior.

vtpages Friend

OK, I figured out the first half of the problem….by creating actual menu entries for the content articles, they will load in their own individual pages.

However, I still have the issue about JA Slideshow articles disappearing from the slideshow if they are made featured articles. Thanks if anyone has an answer to this!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

There is an option that you can choose to display featured articles or not: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/574/0529961578.png

and try to clean all the cache: T3 cache and disable cache in Advanced option of this module.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum