Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I faced two problems with JA Biz template

1. The content is over the frontpage on left & right. I cannot undersand it.
    2. Please let me know how can I achieve a screen-wide effect on a module in header like in Your demo site.
    – what is the correct position in template?
    – what to do ro reach screen-wide effect?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@genesispo
    For
    1. It would be best if you post the screenshot highlighting your problem

2. This feature is by module JA Slideshow , Just Publish the slideshow module on Position slideshow to achieve the same like demo.

click “THANKS” button when get right answer 🙂

genesispo Friend

1. take a look here: http://gen-themes.com
    2. Now I try it with JA Slideshow but Position slideshow is an invisible position. If I put JA Slideshow to another position it is OK but in position slideshow it is invisible.:-[

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Could you PM me admin account and FTP details of site you’re working on? I will have a look at this issue.

genesispo Friend

Hi!
    Accont sent by mail.

please find enclosed screenshots, I found the source of the first problem.;)
    This is in bootstrap.css:
    .row {
    margin-left: -20px;
    margin-right: -20px;
    }

I made a custom.css with content:

.row {
    margin-left: 0px;
    margin-right: 0px;
    }

It correct the problem, but I cannot believe that this is a normal solution.

1. class_row
    2. class_row_corrected
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please use PM for account details.
    Resend the account details through PM.:)

genesispo Friend

Did You mean private message? Ok I do it…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@genesispo
    Use Private Message (PM)

Nazario A Friend

@genesispo ,

I don’t have permission to access your Admin. Maybe, your hosting blocks my IP. I have just sent PM to you, please check.

phong nam Friend

@genesispo: I just want to come back 2 main questions you mentioned in your first post:

1. The workaround is to use the overridden css rule to make the layout better. You can create the custom.css file at templates/ja_biz/css/ path and put these codes into:

.blog-featured .leading-0 article > .row,
    .blog-featured .items-row article > .row {
    margin: 0;
    max-width: 100%;
    position: relative;
    }

.img-intro-left img {
    width: 100%;
    }

2. If you have time, you can try to configure the settings of Featured Articles menu item (Home) and Slideshow module as we did on template demo. This template documentation can be helpful for you: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-biz#ext-config

genesispo Friend

Thanks, it helps but without:

.img-intro-left img {
    width: 100%;
    }

It makes crazy the leading featured article intro image.

Nazario A Friend

@ genesispo,

How do you want to change the width of the article’s intro image? It would be best if you send the screenshot with explanation, I will give suggestion then.

genesispo Friend

I want do not change the article introimage, it was a suggestion in Nazario’s previous post but this problem is solved. 🙂
    Still presists the screen-wide slideshow problem, I just verify You access at my provider.

Nazario A Friend

@genesispo,

I just checked and see that your site is using “blog” layout which does not have “slideshow” position. Thus, the slideshow does not show on the front-end.

Please select another layout which has the “slideshow” position.

1. biz
    ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

We can not access your admin page, perhaps just what @nazario said, your hosting blocks IP outside yours.

If you want to achieve the same result as demo site, you should try using quickstart package then proceed onward.
    But if you want to start from the scratch, you need to pay attention to what layout is being used.

Based on your gen-themes.com module position and ja_biz demo page module position, I’m guessing you’re not using the right layout (Add ?tp=1 in the end of your url to find out module position)

To achieve the JA Biz homepage, you need to use home layout not default layout.

Hope this help..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum