Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi All

I have been replacing the sample content with my own test data but seem to be having problems with the ja content slide module on the home page.

I added an image in yesterday and it seemed fine, but today when I’ve been adding them in the thumbnails don’t seem to generate. I’ve tried re-installing content slide from both the quickstart and the original source files from the ja_rasite download, but with no success.

I realised that in order for the thumbs to generate the images needed the description text.

Thought this might help somebody.

Cheers

Anonymous Moderator

Hi morganmartinskerm

In the case, please try to delete all files in images / resized folder and check again

morganmartinskerm Friend

I’m resurecting this thread as I’m still having issues with this..

I’ve removed all the images from the resized folder and I still have the following issues

– images don’t resize on home page
    – images size to 60×60 news page
    – images size correctly on article pages

I have tried re-installing the module, and playing with the resize options but this has no effect.

Any help would be much appreciated

Saguaros Moderator

Dear morganmartinskerm!

Pls access the configuration of the module and try to disable cache and test again. if problem is not fixed, pls kindly give me the link to your site and the administrator via your ticket :TPS-102106

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum