Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When we click on any content slider item ( servicios), then content item appears after modules.

We want only to preserve the JA Slideshow Lite when we click on any content slider item.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI currently as i can see the JA slideshow is assigned to homepage .
    and the when you open an item . its open on the homepage so its showing the slideshow .
    In the module servicios
    you selected some article category that are showing articles .
    You need to create a menu and assigned (add) these category to this menu like in featured or blog layout .

so whenever you open an item it will not open on the homepage of your site . It will open on the menu that contains that category .

Hope it helps you

davilico Friend

Can you be more explicit, i lost myself tring it.

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@davilico 451508 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you be more explicit, i lost myself tring it.

Thanks.</blockquote>

You basically need to make sure that your JA Slideshow Lite is set to publish on the pages you want it to display, and that the other modules are not. In other words, within the modules’ settings – for the modules that are displaying on all pages – make sure that you “unclick” those pages on which you do not want the modules to display.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi IN ja conetent slider module you are using category >>> servicios
    >>> http://prntscr.com/52uutr

Now when you open a an item in ja content slider module it will open on the homepaege .And ja slideshow module assingned on Home menu .

You need to create a menu blog or featured layout type and add >>servicios category in it .
    Suppose you have a menu >>servicios and you added >>servicios category in it .
    so when you click on the ja content slider items . it will open the item on the menu >>servicios
    not on the homepage .
    Hope its clear now .

davilico Friend

`Done,. i have created a nenu called servicios with individual item articles same as swervices module…. Now it seems it works.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davilico 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum